FYOB Fix Your Own Bike
Workstand and Tool Hire Service from bikebikebike.bike
Want to fix your own bike but don’t have the tools or the space?
At bikebikebike.bike we now offer a Workstand and Tool Hire Service. Book a space in our workshop for up to three hours. Work on your own but with advice and guidance available . Save money on labour charges. Over 18s only.
Price:(includes VAT): 50p per minute (minimum charge £7.50 ie 15 mins)
To book a place call 01239 621275, call in at the shop, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Parts are extra, chargeable at standard RRP. The service is offered on the understanding that all parts and components will be sourced from bikebikebike.bike. There will be a surcharge for fitting parts bought elsewhere.
- A non-returnable deposit of £10.00 is payable at time of booking. Payment can be made in cash or by card at the shop. Or by card over the phone. Or by bank transfer. Account details will be given on application.
- Sessions will take place by appointment. Covid strictures may affect our ability to offer the service.
- We advise that prior to booking, you ring or come to the shop with your bike to discuss your requirements. This will help us to assess the condition of the bike and determine the length of session that you require and the parts that may be needed. If we need to order parts we will let you know. Unsurprisingly, a new clean bike will tend to require less time that an old dirty one.
- During your session, there may be judgements and decisions that you have to make about the work to be carried out. An example of this could be the decision whether to change or not change partly worn but serviceable components. There may be significant cost and time implications depending upon which path you choose. We will offer advice and guidance in good faith, but we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of your actions, and we can only accept bookings on this basis.
- Wheel building excluded.
- Cancellation or Booking Alteration.
a) If we cancel, for whatever reason ( and we would only do this if we are unable to fulfil the booking), we will offer alternative dates or a full refund of the deposit if this cannot be arranged.
b) If you cancel, the deposit is non-returnable, but may be transferred if you want to rearrange your session for another date, providing at least 3 days notice is given.